Duty Free Shops

Bily

Most cruise lines will no longer allow you to bring liquor aboard and if you buy any in their duty free shops, they will hold it and deliver it to your stateroom on the last day of the cruise. So unless you try to sneak it aboard, you're likely stuck buying drinks on the ship. I'd check the FAQ section of your cruise line's website to see if they have adopted this policy.

Most cruise lines will no longer allow you to bring liquor aboard and if you buy any in their duty free shops, they will hold it and deliver it to your stateroom on the last day of the cruise. So unless you try to sneak it aboard, you're likely stuck buying drinks on the ship. I'd check the FAQ section of your cruise line's website to see if they have adopted this policy.

Thanks for your reply. I know I can't drink it on board, but I was just wondering which outlet would have the best prices. I don't travel much and I don't know much about duty free pricing. Is it the same at all duty free shops or does it vary?

Archived