Pictures from Legend, March 11-18

jsiegel

I've uploaded some of my pictures on Flickr.

To see the titles and descriptions don't do the slide show. Click on the first picture, then click "more" on the little three picture display to the right.

I'll be uploading pictures of Neil and I and some of the people we met on the cruise to a "invitation only" website. If you were on our sailing and I don't have your email address and would like to see the pictures, email me at jacquelin "dot" siegel "at" gmail "dot" com

Jackie

The link above doesn't seem to work. Try this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75268079@N00/sets/72157600054919712/

Darn, this didn't work the first time either. Let me know if you have problems and I'll post directions on how to search Flickr to find them.

the first site worked on my mac..the second on did not....enjoyed!

DITTO! And now I know what the gym looks like! And then my mouth started watering for those yummy rolls at '2'. Thanks for sharing them.

Jackie, Very nice indeed and thanks for sharing! :D Now you and Seabourn-nail have put me to shame so I must get cracking and get my White Pride Castle Trans-Atlantic slideshow finalized and publised on the web. :o

It was truly my best week, ever! Thanks for sharing your photos, Jackie!

Paul

It was our best vacation too, thanks in large part to you Paul and the other friendly Cruise Critic members, and of course the total Seabourn experience.

Jackie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Jackie....

Yor pics are better that the brochures for Seabourn. I'll be saling on the Pride, 3-17-08, T/A, and I hope it will be as nice. My first Seabourn cruise. Thanks for your memories,

Jini

Hi, Jackie....

Yor pics are better that the brochures for Seabourn. I'll be saling on the Pride, 3-17-08, T/A, and I hope it will be as nice. My first Seabourn cruise. Thanks for your memories,

Jini

How sweet of you to say that.

You will have a fabulous time. I was very apprehensive of my first Seabourn cruise. My significant other and I are shy but we had no problem meeting great friendly people. It did help pre-meeting people through cruise critic. Then, once on board we met lots and lots of lurkers. People would overhear part of a conversation about a cruise critic posting and chime in. It was amazing how this message board helped us bond with people. Traveling by yourself will be no problem. Most of the time the two of us headed off in opposite directions. The crew seem to take special care of anyone dining alone (not that you really have an opportunity for that) One lunch, while Neil was on a tour the captain joined me at lunch.

The staff was absolutely fabulous, the food great, it was our best vacation ever. OK, I have to provide a disclaimer here, it's very hard for me to get Neil to take a vacation so it was our best vacation of the five we've taken in the last 12 years, but still our best, and he agrees.

I'm envious. You'll have a great cruise.

Jackie

Archived