DESTINY Review 4-1 thru 4-8 (long)

WalS

Thanks for the review.

Did you remember which way the ship faced when docking in each of the ports? By that I'm wondering if it makes a difference whether the oceanview/balcony cabins are better on the port or starboard side.

Which night is the midnight chocolate buffet?

Did you go to the shows, and which nights are the production shows?

Thanks a lot.

I'd like to know when the midnight Chocolate buffet is, also. On our last cruise my husband and I brought the kids with us and I lost the 1,2,3...go! bet. So, I had to go back to the room with the kids and he got to go to the Chocolate buffet.:cool: So, this time the kiddies are staying with Grandma:D and I am eatin some chocolate!!! hahaha

Sometimes the ship backs in, sometimes she doesn't. Which side you pick really doesn't matter.

There is no such thing as the Chocolate Midnight Buffet. They are infact two different buffets. The Midnight Buffet was Friday night I believe.

The chocolate buffet was Saturday afternoon on the Lido.

Sometimes the ship backs in, sometimes she doesn't. Which side you pick really doesn't matter.

There is no such thing as the Chocolate Midnight Buffet. They are infact two different buffets. The Midnight Buffet was Friday night I believe.

I forgot thatit was a RCCL cruise with the kids not a Carnival. RCCL is the one with the Choc. midnight buffet. Thanks Duck:D

OP- On Antigua when you went to Dickeson's Bay - How available were taxis back to the ship?

Taxi's were no problem. There were a few of them in the parking lot when we left. I got asked by at least two different drivers after I already told one we would go with him. Also, usually the driver that takes you out there asks if you would like him to come back and pick your party up at a certain time.

sorry - pirate excursion again. were the two couples in their 20s the only ones on there w/o kids? how many people were on the excursion? tia!

We noticed at least two couples without kids, some with older teenagers. I am guessing but there were probably around 40-50 guests on the excursion.

I dont know either, I do know though that they will be spending the night there....fun fun

Hmmm...is that sarcasm? I'm booked on this cruise in Jan. Am I going to be sorry? I liked the old schedule and was disappointed with the changes. Will I regret booking anyway? Do tell!

Ah, ok, thanks.

On the Miracle last year there was mid-night chocolate buffet on Fri. night. Someone back then asked which night the midnight-chocolate buffet was, so I thought every Carnival ship had such a buffet. Now I know.

• 3 weeks later...
Wals - Do you have any pictures of your room? We are planning on sailing on the Destiny next year and are trying to decide between a Cat. 11 and a Cat. 12.

You can email me if you wish at tamara1169@cox.net or post a link on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

How many are you? If just a couple or couple + 1 take the Cat 11. Both suites are appointed the same, the 12 is just bigger. No sense wasting all that space on a cruise with no sea days. JMHO ;)

How many are you? If just a couple or couple + 1 take the Cat 11. Both suites are appointed the same, the 12 is just bigger. No sense wasting all that space on a cruise with no sea days. JMHO ;)

Don -you're right in your thought on the smaller room. I have had several people say the same thing.

We are going to go with the Cat 11 and use the money we save for fun.

Tamara

Archived