Video Of Qm2?

hommebronze

Thank you for posting.

A bit of everything.

However...I had to take a Dramamine tablet after watching number four. I did get a bit seasick watching those waves.*G*

Hi Painter:

Looked at your page--and loved it. I've followed many of your posts. You are a bit like me (not sure if that is good or bad:o ). We will be on the QM2 (Westbound TransAtlantic) in May. Love to share "stories with you!" -- The Dame!

Hi Painter:

Looked at your page--and loved it. I've followed many of your posts. You are a bit like me (not sure if that is good or bad:o ). We will be on the QM2 (Westbound TransAtlantic) in May. Love to share "stories with you!" -- The Dame!

When you say a "bit like me" do you mean attractive, rich, highly education, sparkling personality, etc,etc?

Yep!... we must be twins.*G*

I would love to know all about your May cruise. My website has an email button. I will follow the cruise with you.

Marleneann.

When you say a "bit like me" do you mean attractive, rich, highly education, sparkling personality, etc,etc?

Yep!... we must be twins.*G*

I would love to know all about your May cruise. My website has an email button. I will follow the cruise with you.

Marleneann.

Tee, hee, attractive, rich, beautiful, all of the above!:D

Well, I've looked at their website and they have a lot of marvelous stuff! Very talented guys!

Only thing is, I don't see anything that says whether they will sell them. I guess I will have to email them.

Karie,

who thinks these will be classics

Joe! Thanks for sharing this great video. I'm teetering on the brink of booking a TA with the QM2, since the historic QE2's schedule doesn't fit our budget or my vacation allotment. The more I see of the Queen Mary 2, the more I think she's for us. Thanks again.

Mrs Muir (Linda)

Thanks from us for great work! Obviously you had as much fun putting together the website as we have cruising.

Roll on October for our QM2 TA. Maybe (early days yet) thinking of QM2 in January 2009 Caribbean - good itinerary and good price. Compares VERY favourably with HAL Suite.:cool:

Last year we were chomping at the bit as well and we pushed, prodded and needled until we found someone willing to send us the official CUnard dvd. We watched it over and over and over.

Lots of "A most civilized..."

Actually, now that we're just over 50 days away, we're probably going to pull it out again.

I wonder if they have any more...

Last year we were chomping at the bit as well and we pushed, prodded and needled until we found someone willing to send us the official CUnard dvd. We watched it over and over and over.

Lots of "A most civilized..."

I wasn't aware that Kindlychap was a voice-over artist. :D

Thank you for posting.

A bit of everything.

However...I had to take a Dramamine tablet after watching number four. I did get a bit seasick watching those waves.*G*

I watched #4, & YouTube suggested the following:eek:

(Not QM2)

Archived