Top Optional deck

When we were on the Zenith a couple of years ago, there were a couple ladies that doffed their tops way up on the bow area in the mornings.

Nobody bothered them that we know of - my husband saw them sunning most days as he went for his early-morning walk around the ship (7 am). The ladies were European, and at least in their mid to upper 60's.

If you need to reduce your tan lines, I would look for the lowest-traffic area of the ship, and don't be totally suprised if they ask you to put your top back on.

...and don't forget some heavy duty sunscreen :D.

Have a great trip!

Wendy

There was absolutely a tops-optional deck on the Millenium this past August...it had canvas screening along the deck railings that offered privacy to those sunbathing up there. I only looked up there once (traveling with my kids, so wasn't a possibility for me!), and there was a dozen or so...mostly couples enjoying the peace and quiet. It was the very top deck.

Enjoy ;)

Lynne

Eliminating topless sunbathing unless specified on certain European itineraries. Being a gay man I really don't understand the problem or the issue....I've seen some men with larger tops than women walking around the pool and no one says anything.

Its so funny that in this day and age there are so many Americans that can be prudes, and want to restrict something so natural.

Dave:eek:

The topless deck on the Galaxy for the March 16 to 26 cruise was for sure in use on sea days. At least 6 at one time. It is clearly marked "Topless sun bathing only". Deck 14. The hours were 8am to 6pm, if I recall.

Archived