Horizon Court on the Coral

cjnky

No there are no menu's posted but I do know they are in the dining rooms but sometimes we have eaten at the buffet and I seem to remember that they start dinner between 5-6. Now I am not sure of that but again sorry no menu's posted.

Marilyn

The dining room menu is posted outside the horizon court in the morning. On many cruises, the horizon court menu is posted at the entrance when they switch to dinner. But because it is simpler to go around and "look", hardly anyone pays attention to the horizon court menu. /Sultan

Are menus posted during the day so you can make your choice whether to go there or the dining room?:confused:

The dining room menu is posted outside the horizon court in the morning. On many cruises, the horizon court menu is posted at the entrance when they switch to dinner. But because it is simpler to go around and "look", hardly anyone pays attention to the horizon court menu. /Sultan

I am sorry I had never noticed that the dinner menu was posted. I guess I just walked in to see what they had. I know I have never seen a mneu posted but hey you learn something new every day.:o

Marilyn

Not what you are asking, but thought you might like the FYI.

The Horizon Court on the Coral was the nicest I have encountered on 4 princess ships I have sailed on.

Very large serving area for the size of the ship. Beautiful Desert offerings in the middle of the area (with labels!!)

Attentive servers.

Coral also had the nicest Anytime dining experience i have experienced, IMHO.

My favorite ship!

Archived