Checks cashed, in the system..NOW how long do I wait??

trevette1981

Any idea of when the msg "processing" turns into an actual proposed date of mailing/arrival???

Mine was about 3.5 weeks from processing to being sent. Supposed to show up today. I applied in Feb. We applied for my sons who is 8, real big threat right, March 10 it still isnt even in the system

You better check with the passport agency to see if you can travel without a passport. It is not the cruise line or the countries that you are visiting that require the passport, it is the US. It is my understanding that although you can get on the ship with a birth certificate and ID and go to the Islands, that due to US homeland security you cannot re-enter the US without a passport now. Living on one of the islands sounds nice, but I would check to make sure you can get back into the US!

This poster is wrong.

You will not need a passport to get back on the ship.

Just a BC and a government picture ID (driver's license).

If this was correct, then every Carnival ship before you would have left this port empty. :eek:

Mine was about 3.5 weeks from processing to being sent. Supposed to show up today. I applied in Feb. We applied for my sons who is 8, real big threat right, March 10 it still isnt even in the system

Thanks for the response!! I will be hoping that mine says it was sent in about another 1.5 weeks or less :D Always think positive right?!?! As for your son, if we go by the 4.5 week schedule that it seems is an estimation of how long it takes to get into the system, then your son should appear any day now! I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well!!!!

Archived