Legend out of Tampa, but need past Miracle to help

afdds

Hey guys,

Since this Sunday is the first cruise for the Legend out of Tampa, we need a past guest of the Miracle to help us out.

What time does the Supper Club take their first and last reservation. Also can you tell us what nights are formal nights.

Thanks..... the CC gang on April 29th

Hey guys,

Since this Sunday is the first cruise for the Legend out of Tampa, we need a past guest of the Miracle to help us out.

What time does the Supper Club take their first and last reservation. Also can you tell us what nights are formal nights.

Our formal nights were on Mon & Fri in Feb, Western Carib. I am not sure about Nick & Noras hours, however you can make reservations by phone starting at 10AM until 10PM according to our Caper paper. Have a great time.

Hi, just off the Miracle (her last voyage before dry docking). Our formal nights were also Monday and Friday. As for Nick and Nora's, not sure of times, we went on the last night at 7 pm (had to wait for the kids club to open). However, Nick and Nora's were front and center in the main lounge accepting reservations from the moment we got on board. There was also always a person at the bottom of the staircase accepting reservations as well. Will tell you that when we ate there, it wasn't crowded at all.

Have a great time!

We were also on the Miracle's April 1st sailing. Formal nights were indeed Monday and Friday. I seem to remember Nick and Noras taking reservations for as early as 4:30. I don't know what time their latest reservations are, but we went at 8:00 and couples were still coming in until around 10:00.

Hi Julie,

That would be wonderful if you could get us some "new" information. Let us know how you enjoyed the trip. Have a great time! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you weather wise. It has been raining all day and it's going to stay that way for a few days.:eek:

Debra

Hey guys,

According to my old Miracle Capers (2/19/06), Nick and Nora's reservations can be made from 10 AM- 10 PM. You can probably book when you first get on the cruise, however, reserve early.

If you're looking for feedback, I can't give any because I didn't eat there on my cruise.

Formal nights are Monday (First Day at Sea) and Friday (Costa Maya).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived