Brief Review - CocoCay

metsfan1968

CocoCay: We made it there on Sovereign of the Seas (although Majesty of the Seas did not make it just the day before), and it was beautiful. You could either do a lot, or nothing at all. You could be by the crowd and hustle-n-bustle or go off on a nature walk or to a quiet area with a hammock. Enjoyed RCCL’s private island and would definitely go back again.

CocoCay Waverunner Tour Excursion: Going full throttle the whole time was definitely fun, but sites viewed on the tour left a lot to be desired – saw one starfish and had two brief discussions of nearby islands (guide mentioned plane wreck near where we stopped to view island previously owned by drug cartel but didn’t actually take us to see it – others have mentioned actually seeing the plane as well as schools of fish and lemon sharks).

I love Coco Cay. :rolleyes: The plane wreck is out there by the lifeguard on the left where all the snorkelers are. Unless you're talking about a different one. I believe there are a couple photos of it in my signature.

Anyway, I'm glad you got to go to Coco Cay. We're heading to Half Moon Cay next year on Carnival. I've read it's better than Coco Cay. We'll have to see about that! lol

Archived