What documentation for age is required for Camp

Salene

Carnival takes kids at age 2 and changes diapers-- which I think is nice.

Yes I know, hence the reason we went on Elation in December. ;)

I still wanted to go on RCCL Freedom though...so we booked it for her 3rd b'day.

And in August I have a group of 2/3 year olds going on Sensation. So Carnival is getting our business because RCCL doesn't accept 2 year olds in AO. :D

what are the chances of a 14 year old who will be turning 15 2 months later to be able to participate in the activities for the 15-17 year olds with her brother and 2 cousins?

i think it depends in how full they are, and the thoughts of the particular counselors. there is a head counselor in charge. go see him or her directly. i have heard that if there is a better chance if the child's bday is w/in 3 months. that cld have been that particualr sailing and CC crew (that the poster discussing it referred to).

hmm, thats a hard one to call. Even if a counselor says its ok-- (and I'd be surprised that a 14 year old could go up in this age group)

since night activities at the disco the kids are carded for ages.

so if counselor says its ok-- how does a 14 year old get around the aged activities when you need ID to get in?

Anneep-- the only way I can see around that one is asking the older kids to go down in the program and do the 12-14 year olds.

Most kids this age only tend to hang out== very rare they participate in activities.

So when the cousins are hanging they might let the 14 year old hang too.

We were on the Vision in Alaska in May of 2005. Not too many kids in late May [we are lucky to get out of school so early here]. DD was 12 [almost 13] and DS was just barely 15. Of course that put them in two different groups. However, with the small number of kids many of the activities were combined. Plus, she just went where she thought she would have the most fun. Sounds kind of bad now, but she was starting high school in the fall [that was a whole other headache] and is very mature. She probably would have been carded if she tried to get a drink, but other than that, she behaves so well that no one asked to see how old she was. On the other hand, my son is the type to get booted down and so a cruise with fewer kids worked well for us. I might guess the time of year makes as much difference as anything.

janice

Archived