Time for Jungle Beach Break AND Mahahual?

broadwayshopaholic

I'm going to Costa Maya two weeks from today (on the Carnival Liberty), just me (21) and my Mum (55).

We are planning to book the Jungle Beach Break at Uvero through Carnival, and then I'm going to get the Dolphin swim independently when we arrive at the pier.

However, we also want to get beach massages, which I hear are only in Mahahual.... would we have time to get both accomplished in the day? I think we are there 10am to 6pm.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Oh...... and what kind of drinks are available at the open bar?

Esther.

I'm going to Costa Maya two weeks from today (on the Carnival Liberty), just me (21) and my Mum (55).

We are planning to book the Jungle Beach Break at Uvero through Carnival, and then I'm going to get the Dolphin swim independently when we arrive at the pier.

However, we also want to get beach massages, which I hear are only in Mahahual.... would we have time to get both accomplished in the day? I think we are there 10am to 6pm.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Oh...... and what kind of drinks are available at the open bar?

Esther.

We went and so glad you are indepently doing the dolphin swim as I learned the hard way last year I could of done that but went thru the ship for both, oh well live and learn and pass along that kind of info to others

I wanted to hit the fishing village but we left on the bus at 2 and back to port around 3 for shopping and few beers, never made the village so I can't help you there. I am going to the village this year.

Hint ... go as early as you can regardless of what the ticket may say. Our tickets said 9:30 and we wasted an 1 1/2 walking around not knowing we coould of left earlier and then maybe I would of made the villiage!

Oh drinking ... lol ... I had beer/tequila shots/mami vise/ sex on the beach and of course water ... enjoy

We went to Uvero back in August, and it was an alright beach with excellent loungers. However, there is a LOT of sea grass if you plan on swimming.

Last week we went to the village and to Pez Quadro beach at the end of the street. Same loungers, very little sea grass and a much better time. The massage beds were right there ($20 for 45 minutes), the drinks were good, and you don't have the 40 minute ride like you do to Uvero. On your way, stop at Cat's Meow and have some coconut shrimp. Best I've ever had.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived