Paying for cruise through the web site

My hubby is trying to make a payment on our cruise through the RCCL web site. We can't do it and their IT web people aren't much help. Anyone with any ideas???

I think this was posted before, but I can't find the post. I did a search with no results.

Thanks Macwoman

Guest scfjjb

If booked directly with them maybe there is a problem with their site currently. We've never had a problem making payment.

be careful...once I rec'd an error message and left that page and went back in and checked my remaining balance and the amount had been applied....and it was charged to my bank account...just be sure to know how much you owe before you hit the pay key...

A couple weeks ago their site was screwed up for a while and wouldn't let people make payments. It would give an error message about your amount having to be more than your deposit or something like that. Anyway, after a few days it was resolved.

If the site is giving you trouble, you can always call in your payment. They're more than happy to take your money!:D

We booked with them directly. We didn't get as far as even putting in payment info so don't think a payment will come out. But thanks for the warning, will keep track of those payments. We will give the site some time and try again. I'm afraid if I keep the money in my checking too long I will spend it!!!!!!!!!!

Macwoman

We booked with them directly. We didn't get as far as even putting in payment info so don't think a payment will come out. But thanks for the warning, will keep track of those payments. We will give the site some time and try again. I'm afraid if I keep the money in my checking too long I will spend it!!!!!!!!!!

Macwoman

I would do the same thing :D

We too always just call them to make a payment. We booked while on the ship and don't see an option to make a payment. When we booked online in the past I believe the option was there.

It's a free call and you can note the time and who you talked to :)

###

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you that have successfully made on-line payments, did any of you book by phone directly with RCCL? Looks like some of you booked on-line. This is our first cruise with RCCL and we did it by phone. But would certainly like to be able to make the payments on-line.

Those of you that have successfully made on-line payments, did any of you book by phone directly with RCCL? Looks like some of you booked on-line. This is our first cruise with RCCL and we did it by phone. But would certainly like to be able to make the payments on-line.

We book online, and always make our payments online. I just made one about 10 minutes ago.

I am not sure if you have the option to pay online if you booked over the phone....:confused:

We booked our Freedom cruise thru the RCI website last year. We have 2 cabins, one for DH & I and one for the kids. We have been able to make payments online, UP UNTIL we used the custom air option in Feb. and have had our requested flights booked thru RCI (great flights and times too BTW).

Sooooo........if you have custom air on your RCI reservation, you may not be able to make online payments. But that's ok - just call them and they will gladly take your pmt over the phone and send an e-mail when done. (I just did this today, everything is good :D ).

Don't worry, be happy :) !!!

My sister booked for all of us via phone. After she gave me my reservation number, I was able to see it on line and make payments online, no problem. I was also able to call them to correct my address. Hmmmm does that make her my TA?? LOL guess I'll have to buy her a couple of drinks on board to "pay" her "commission"...:cool:

Archived