Cayman rec. for private family snorkeling tour?

I've posted this on the Cayman forum as well, just know from experience that folks who have already been somewhere are not always active on those boards.

Ideally we would like to hire someone to take us on a private snorkel tour during our day at Georgetown, just my family of three (and possibly another couple or another family of 3, I'd prefer no more than 6 people total). Our son will be 6 at the time and although we plan on working with him extensively in the pool this summer this will be his first time snorkeling in the ocean, therefore I need someone kind and patient and willing to work with a 6 year old. My husband and I are both experienced snorkelers. We just want to avoid the cattle call experience.

I found the perfect tour like this in Cozumel, but there is so much else I want to see in Cozumel and it seems like the ideal place for us to rent a car and just explore on our own. My son REALLY wants to see the stingrays and Cayman seems like it will have more spectacular snorkeling (and we're not big shoppers). So, short of paying the person I found in Cozumel to meet us with her boat in Cayman....any other suggestions????

THANK YOU!

Archived