Air fare to SJ

Can anyone tell me approx how much they paid for air fare to San Juan? Thinking about Aug. 08

Last May I ended up with a strange air situation. Trying to book AA from San Antonio TO SJU was $346 pp, but the return flight was $912 pp making the roundtrip $1258.

So, I took the AA flight to SJU as a one-way and then for the trip back I caught AA to Orlando for $203 pp and Southwest from Orlando non-stop to San Antonio for $97. That setup was booked 3 months in advance.

I kept checking prices and two weeks out from the trip the AA roundtrip fare had increased to $2300.

Play all the angles.

I haven't been able to book my airfare since it is too far out. I am the lucky one with 3 airports within 30min of me (Dulles, Reagan and Baltimore) so checking them all I have been able to find about $247 RT all fees/taxes nonstop the last month that is posted which is Feb now. I think that is pretty reasonable and cheaper then what I paid to fly into Miami a month ago.

Guest scfjjb
Can anyone tell me approx how much they paid for air fare to San Juan? Thinking about Aug. 08

December 2007 from Houston IAH - $288 (nonstop - Continental)

Cincinnati to SJ for this September...$319. We are in the middle of Indy, Louisville, and Cincy. This was the cheapest.

cruiseobsessed...I haven't seen you for awhile! Most of my time is spent in our Adventure cruise thread. Any cruises in the works?

$301 AA from JFK March 4, 2007 - but we booked in 8 months in advance and watched the fare increase in subsequent months.

It also depends where you're flying from, the time of year, time of day, and whether you have direct flight or stop-overs.

Archived