Is Captian Vito Giacalone back at the helm of the Imagation or on another ship??

Hi Everyone:

My husband and I sailed with him on the Imagination in May/05 and thought he was great. Very personable and friendly. When we sailed on the Imagination in Feb/07, He was on medical leave. Just wondering if He returned to the Imagination, or another Carnival Ship?

Thanks so much for your help!

Carnival Victory in 240 days!

Imagination Feb/07

Fascination Jan/06

Imagination May/05

Carnival Victory Mar/04

Jenisis33 ~ Hi there, I'd have to agree with 2young, the ship is very clean and beautiful, There is some noticable wear and tare, but that's to be expected, there are lots of people coming and going continually. I was there to have a great time, so didn't notice much else.

We saw Captain Vito, while we were waiting to get on in Feb/07, He was dressed in street clothes, but I knew who He was, we saw Him again on the Ship, but he must have just stopped by for a visit.....lol.....was disappointing

Thank You 2young, glad to hear he's back and recovered! Guess We missed him by less than a month..oh well, we'll catch him agian another time!!

Carnival Victory in 239 days

Imagination Feb/07

Fascination Jan/06

Imagination May/05

Carnival Victory March/04

Jenisis

If you are going in 2007 you need to show up on the 3rd instead of the 4th or you will be really sad.

It might have been just a typo

We are sailing on the 3rd also it will be our 3rd trip on Imagation and we loved it both times before.

We were on the Pride in late February and Vito Giacallone was the captain at that time. He was very nice and personable and you could actually understand him! We saw him a couple of times in his swim trunks with his arm around a blonde! What a guy! There are a couple pics of him in the link in my signature.

Archived