One more time!

cod

After our disasterous Liberty transatlantic cruise in November we swore never again. What's that old saying?....never say never?

We are booked on the Fantasy out of NO May 10th. I've had to twist my dh's arm for several weeks, continually pointing out that it's my BD and MD! He finally relented.

I'm banking on the Fantasy to restore out faith in Carnival. Before Liberty, we had no complaints re the Sensation, Celebration and Holiday so here's hoping.....!

If any recent Fantasy cruisers have any words of wisdom, I'm listening.

Thanks!!

After our disasterous Liberty transatlantic cruise in November we swore never again. What's that old saying?....never say never?

lol...what happened on liberty in november? my hubby didn't think much of our first cruise and low and behold he's in for another two..go figure. we threaten him all the time we will cancel his reservations and he gets upset..lol ... couldn't have been that bad ! he also said never again then gets all excited thinking about it. WOW...

Archived