Mayday-Mayday NCL Air Cruise???????

Los_Lobos

Hello all, I think I may be in trouble, booked our cruise and air package with NCL on POAl on April 22, called tonight to check our seats on our airlines, United Airlines, Minnesota to Denver to Hawaii, returning Hawaii to Denver to Minnesota. I was told by United Airlines that at this time the return flight from Hawaii is full and I, the only one of four traveling together do not have a seat on this flight?? What should I do?? Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom I may recieve!!!

I called NCL premium air number to see if I could request, for a fee, a direct flight from Honolulu to LAX. I had already researched the flights leaving Honolulu and the times and there were only three choices, Delta, United, and Continental. My first choice was Delta because it actually left at a resonable time, 1:45pm instead of having to wait until late at night for the United and Continental flights. Anyway, when they emailed me with the cost to book me on a determined flight, their charges were ridiculous. They wanted $170 each to be placed on the Delta flight. When I told them how ridiculous that was she came back with a lesser charge to be booked on the United Flight, which is their preferred airline. It was also way too much to make the deviation so I chose not to allow them to rob me. I am almost positive the very flight they were suggesting on United will be the one that I end up with in the end, without paying their ridiculous fares. Friends of mine recently did the same trip and ended up being booked on different flights on their return. Can you believe the incompetence of this cruise line. I am already sorry I booked with them and wished I had stuck with reliable RCCL.

The fact that you don't have seats shouldn't be that much of problem. You are a confirmed passenger. They always hold seats open for giving out at the airport. I am not sure if they told you n seats or no seats to assign at this time you will have to wait until you get to the airport in Hawaii to see if they can assign tickets through for you. Don't worry about it its on the way back they will get you there...Maybe though Omaha..

Archived