What time does the POH dock in Kauai?

vacacountdown

I really want to do the Kipu Falls Zipline Safari through Outfitters Kauai but the meet up time for the tour is 8:15am at the Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor. I'm wondering if the POH actually docks sometime during the night instead of the 8am that is listed by NCLA and when we can get off the boat and whether we would have enough time to meet up for this tour. Does anyone know and has anyone been on this tour? Thanks!

I really want to do the Kipu Falls Zipline Safari through Outfitters Kauai but the meet up time for the tour is 8:15am at the Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor. I'm wondering if the POH actually docks sometime during the night instead of the 8am that is listed by NCLA and when we can get off the boat and whether we would have enough time to meet up for this tour. Does anyone know and has anyone been on this tour? Thanks!

I don't know what time they dock unfortunately. However, you can contact the tour company and let them know that you are arriving on the ship. They likely already expect that, but you never know. I've booked excursions on my own and found that the company planned many of their schedules around the cruises on port days. They could tell me what time I had to be back on board before I ever received documents.

Good luck.

believe it docks at 8.00am, but you could still go on that tour on Day 2.

On our PoH cruise, the ship arrived in Nawiliwili at a little before 8 am. The ship did not dock during the night at any of our port stops, but arrived at the ports shortly before the time listed. I don't see any possible way for you to make an 8:15 time. It took a little bit of time before pax were allowed to disembark. If the ship is a little as a few minutes late, you'd be out of luck even if you could get off the ship instantly. Although it's close by, the small boat harbor is not right by where the ship docks. It would be better to plan this excursion for your second day.

beachchick

Thank you. That's what I feared. Unfortunately that means I can't do the excursion at all because it doesn't finish until 3:30 and the POH departs at 2. It's too bad because I really was trying to find something with both kayaking and ziplining and it was the only one I saw. Plus it was recommended in the Revealed books. I guess I might just have to book one kayak tour and one zipline tour if I have the time.

Archived