Any interest in CC group cruise out of NY in 08?

cathyoo

Not a CC group cruise just some old friends getting together. It will be nice not to have to fly to catch a cruise!

I know you were on SS3 and changed to the Triumph so maybe we can meet on this one. Drop me a line sometime and we can chat :D

I like the sound of that--'just some old friends ...'

NYC would still be a flight for me but every port is now that I've had to move out of the Sunshine State! :)

Yes, I did cancel out of the the SS3, and I will drop you a line.

Enjoy the day!

• 4 months later...

YES!!!! I was actually thinking about this today, and I had not even seen this post!!! But ugh, it would be great if it were sooner than Oct. Seems like a lot of groups are going in Oct. I absolutely LOVE NYC! Wahoo!

I've been trying to find a CC cruise out of NY. Not having any luck so thought maybe I would get on the bandwagon and see if there is any interest. I'm partial to Oct of 08 but would definitely go with the majority for any time in 08.

I'm also partial to the intinerary of New York, NY ; San Juan, Puerto Rico ; St. Thomas, USVI ; Tortola, BVI ; New York, NY. But again if there is a lot of interest in the Canadian itinerary that would be fine.

Hoping there others like me would want to lose the cost and inconvenience of flying to their port.

• 1 month later...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=611871

We've got a roll call going.. come join us

Bunkie. Are you Scottish? My maternal Catholic grandfather off the boat from Ireland. My paternal Protestant grandfather off the boat from Scotland. Dad and Mom worked different shifts. On St Patty's day I went to school in the morning in Green (mother dressed me) after lunch I went back in orange (my father changed me). So to me orange always stands for Scotland.

And don't ask.. the marriage did not last.

Hi Cathy, yes my Mother was born in Musselburgh which we visited on our trip to Scotland in September. The QM2 was amazing, but not as much fun as Carnival. Wish I could plan on this cruise in October but I am now officially unemployed since Abington Hospital gobbled up my little Warminster Hospital. We are doing a 5 day in April with our DD and her girls.

Hi Bonnie....thought about you the other day. Our newest grandson was born on Friday and they live in Attleboro, so we're headed there over the weekend.

Hi Bonnie....thought about you the other day. Our newest grandson was born on Friday and they live in Attleboro, so we're headed there over the weekend.

Bunkie, Congrats on the newest grand, how wonderful! Sorry to hear about the job, we just had a notification of downsizing. That means for some people "you have a job today but not after xxx date" not sure what is worse, going right away or continuing to work and know your days are numbered.

Looks like I'm safe until at least May as the new owners don't know how to do anything Oracle related and they won't be able to do a year end audit without that skill :D

Hi Cathy, yes my Mother was born in Musselburgh which we visited on our trip to Scotland in September. The QM2 was amazing, but not as much fun as Carnival. Wish I could plan on this cruise in October but I am now officially unemployed since Abington Hospital gobbled up my little Warminster Hospital. We are doing a 5 day in April with our DD and her girls.

A new Grandson, Congratulations, I need details. his name, weight, etc. Ohh, it has been too long for me. My youngest granddaughter is 3.

Oh that April cruise with DD and granddaughters will be absolutely wonderful. Have they ever cruised before?

Maybe you'll have some good news before Oct and be able to join us. It is quite a ways away.

Archived