Nativeway "Rays, Reef, and Rum Point" Tour Question

MysticRhythmCruiser

Hi everyone,

I've made a reservation for this tour when I go to GC in September on VOS. They told me that this excursion gets back at 1:45pm Central Time (which is 2:45 ship time). If the ship is scheduled to leave at 4:00ship time, does that give me enough time to get back to the ship, especially one the size of Voyager?

And, has anyone else done this trip while on a cruise and what did you think of it?

Thanks in advance!

Esther

We went with NativeWay in May. I absolutely LOVED IT!!!! Sharon Eubanks is very sweet and personable, and the crew are GREAT!!! We lucked out because we only had 3 couples plus the crew. It was cheap too, only $30 per person. We liked the idea that we could charge it too. They take MasterCard & Visa. Our cruisemates tried to use their AMEX, but it wouldn't go through.

• 4 weeks later...

I just this did this tour for our Oct 11th cruise on the Imagination I hve to admit Im a lil scared of the timin but I will let u all knw how it turned out...She said the lst tender for the boat wld be at 2:30 their time and we wld be there at 2:10...to me tht sound close i will make sure i stress to the driver our NEED to be on tht boat!

We are booked for this excursion on Oct. 14th. I am also slightly nervous about the timing. I e-mailed Sharon about my concerns and she assured me no one has ever missed the last tender. We are on the Mariner so I believe the last tender is at 3:30 (Mariner time). Hey tmswayne, what day is the Imagination in Cayman? It sounds like our last tenders are at the same time. I actually thought we were to be back from the tour at 1:45 (Cayman time) but it sounds like you were told 2:10. What have others been told about the end time? I am actually very excited about the excursion and have heard great things about Rum Point. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go!!!

Archived