San Pedro-luggage ?

We're leaving from San Pedro Friday. I'm driving and parking in the lot for the weekend. Do we take our luggage on board with us or is there a check-in point where they take our luggage?

Gina

As soon as you park and walk towards the terminal, there will be porters who will take your luggage for you. Just make sure you have your luggage tags on there with your stateroom number, or you can get extras from them and fill in your stateroom number.

AND if you want to see that luggage again, hopefully still dry too, be sure to tip the porters! I usually recommend a minimum of 2-3 dollars a bag. I personally tip 5 per bag, I wanna make sure I get my stuff!

At San Pedro, you will drive in and around past the door to enter for boarding. You can pull up to the curb, unload your luggage and people and have the driver go park. It is not far, and you can do the heavy part right at the curb. There will be porters there to help you also. Take dollar bills to tip, and make sure your tags are on each bag.

Archived