Miracle - Nick & Nora's...

madelinerose

Does anyone know what the dining hours are for Nick & Nora's on the Miracle?

We plan to dine there on 2 evenings.

Do they have specific seatings or do you just make a reservation like you would for a land restaurant?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks a million!

We didn't eat there but I think it's anything that you would wear to a fine restaurant. A dressy dress (doesn't need to be a gown) and a suit for the guys. When are you going? You are going to LOVE the Miracle. This was our best vacation ever! I felt sooo pampered. If you get Rana as your dining room waiter he is the best! Have a great time! Don't miss "Tim's 3 bears story". It was on the last night of our cruise and if you can, volunteer to be a part of it. It's much funnier when you're involved. It was great...I never laughed so hard!

Jen

They take the last reservation at 10pm. If you know this is something you want to do then I suggest that you make reservations when you first get onboard. That way you can have the day and time you want. Late port days are always booked out.

We ate on the legend. Sister ship. Golden Fleece. You need to make sure that your in this for the night. You will love it. While your waiting for your food you will have a nice dance floor and soft music. We had a female singer. and a piano player. they were great. My sister in law and brother in law said it was the best they ever had. Its well worth the money. Good luck.

green eyed lady - we're leaving on 10-24. thanks for the heads up on the attire. i don't wear long gowns, so that will be no problem.

serene 56 - thanks. didn't think about the late port days. i plan to book the reservation immediately upon boarding.

partman57 - yes, we plan on making an evening out of it. there's nothing we love more than being wined and dined. we normally spend $100+ in a nice restaurant here, so the same amount for two nights in the supper club sounds fabulous to us. when was the last time dh & i danced? lol

thanks again for all the info, everyone!

I plan on doing Nick and Noras on a Cozumel night since we took early seating and not expected back until 7pm. Last time we went to Cozumel we made at back on the ship at 5:30 we both hurried and showered and went to dinnner. talk about rushing-- urgh!! On a cruise I like the pampering that goes along with it so the buffet is not for me.

We are crusing during valentines day but that is our first formal dinner.= cant miss that either.

We ate in Nick and Nora's on our July 10 cruise. I wore a suit, and the other men there that night were wearing anything from a suit to resort casual. The dining experience was fantastic. We had a table for 2 by a window and were able to watch a beautiful sunset while we ate. A truly special evening!

Archived