6E Family Staterooms w/Carnival?

sandy toes

I will be sailing with my Mother and two 4 yr olds. I have concerns about watching two very busy 4 yr old on a balcony. However, I want them to be able to see everything. I heard about the 6E cabins with the floor-to-ceiling windows. They sound like they would be good. Would it be possible for the two little ones to share the sofa bed? I don't like the idea of an upper berth. Does anyone have pics? Any other helpful hints would be appreciated. In advance, thanks for all your help!

We sail May 6th with a 2yr old and 4yr old in a 6E. We won't put them in an upper bunk either. Our plan is to have the 2 year old in with us and the 4 year old on the sofa, but if that just won't work, either DH or I will take the top. My understanding is that they are rated to 250Lbs.

Have your 4 year olds ever shared a bed? We recently tried putting our two together feet to feet and they just played for hours and wiggled enough to wake each other up.

HTH,

Ann

We sail May 6th with a 2yr old and 4yr old in a 6E. We won't put them in an upper bunk either. Our plan is to have the 2 year old in with us and the 4 year old on the sofa, but if that just won't work, either DH or I will take the top. My understanding is that they are rated to 250Lbs.

Have your 4 year olds ever shared a bed? We recently tried putting our two together feet to feet and they just played for hours and wiggled enough to wake each other up.

HTH,

Ann

Ann, when you return please post some pics. I would love to see some more (I have seen 2 from someone else) views of the cabin. I have decided to place the upper mattress on the floor next to the sofa bed. They can each be safe and I already feel better about the whole trip. FYI: you will be sailing on my BD! I will be thinking of you all out there enjoying the ocean. (I am taking my Mom on May 14 so cannot really complain)

Archived