Actual Port Locator site?

jeno

My husband and I are on the QV World Cruise next year. I understand that in some ports we are not at the usual pier for that city due to ship size. For example, I heard that there is a dock in Hong Kong right near the city center, but we are docked quite a long way away. Perhaps 45 minutes to an hour away. I may not even have that right. My question is, is there a website that tells exactly where each ship is docked for a certain city? I can't seem to find a way to track this down. The website cruisecal does not seem accurate on the regular calendar as to which days you are in each port and the port link doesn't give the information I am looking for.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,

I can't answer your question about where the ports are located but I believe that the QV will be the right size to dock at Ocean Terminal, the main cruise terminal in Hong Kong, and not the far flung one that the QM2 had to use this year. When we were on the QE2 we docked at Ocean Terminal and most other cruise ships dock there too.

We will be joining you from Sydney to Southampton on that great journey next year.

Aloha,

Patti

Archived