Which Pier in Cozumel?

Solomom

• 3 weeks later...

I cant find any site that will tell me where the cruise ships will dock in July, 2007. In fact, I can only find the schedule for May. Does this mean I cant find out for sure until July? We will be in Coz on 7/27 on The Enchantment. Thanks

I cant find any site that will tell me where the cruise ships will dock in July, 2007. In fact, I can only find the schedule for May. Does this mean I cant find out for sure until July? We will be in Coz on 7/27 on The Enchantment. Thanks

There are two sites that offer the info, cozumelinsider.com offers the current week, cruisecal.com allows you to search months in advance.. According to cruise cal you will be in on the 28th with just two other ships. You will dock at the international pier.:)

Yes, you are correct - we will be there on the 28th. I was hoping for the downtown pier as I think it is so much better. Oh well. Thanks for your help.

If you are the Mayor of Paradise Beach, how can I become Queen for a Day? :D

Yes, you are correct - we will be there on the 28th. I was hoping for the downtown pier as I think it is so much better. Oh well. Thanks for your help.

If you are the Mayor of Paradise Beach, how can I become Queen for a Day? :D

Sorry can't help with which pier RCI uses!!!

Rarely do you hear of Anyone Not being treated like a King, Or a Queen At Paradise!!!:D

Are Food and drink absolutely safe?

What time do we need to arrive in order to obtain a chair and umbrella?

All the food is freshly prepared, and they only use filtered water. Since my last visit I have not seen one complaint about food or drink.. Let Tom know you are comming by and he will personally stop and say hi, if he is in that day.

With only Three ships in port I should not be hard to grab a seat.:D

Archived