POH plus NCL Air, Is Transfer Included?

vacacountdown

I know that this is something I should probably check with either NCL or Travelocity but I'm wondering if my transfers to and from the airport are included since I booked the entire package through NCL. I don't see any mention of it in my documents but it wasn't even an option to add when I booked and I thought it said it was included but now I'm just confused. Also, if it is included, how does that work when the flight doesn't leave until 10pm on the last day and we will be off of the ship in the morning? Thanks in advance.

You should get pages of documentation including itinerary, transfers, air arrangements, etc in a PDF attached to your email. Printing them out is a big plus. You will need them later.

There should also be web sites to click on for advanced registration, excurtions. etc. If not call them. Hope this helps.

Yes, if you purchase air through the cruise lines, transfers are included.

If you go a day eariler they do not take you to your hotel, you will have to get a taxi there, and then one from the hotel to the ship. But they are included from the ship back to the airport if your going straight there.

Thanks. I thought everyone said they are included when you buy the trip and the air from NCL but I already received my documentation and I couldn't see the transfer in there. It gives me the itinerary and all but doesn't say how we get from the airport to the ship. I guess I'm just going to have to call. Thank you for the help!

Archived