spas?

nu2cruzinire

Spa prices vary for different treatments. None are inexpensive, in my opinion. Be aware that they will try to sell you products to 'enhance' your experience...be firm and don't get carried away in the moment.:D

This is a list from the Jubilee. If you're on the holiday it should be the same or close. I think the newer, bigger ships probably have more to choose from.

Ionithermie Algae Super Detox/55 min - $132

LT Oxygen Lifting Facial/55 min - $109

Absolute Face & Body Experience/1 hr 45 min - $176

Aromaspa Ocean Wrap/1 hr 30 min - $176 2 hr $228

Body Glisten Granule Rub & Massage/1 hr - $125

YTotal Glow Self Tanning Treatment/50 min - $109

Reflexology/50 min - $109

Spa Taster (25 min back massage & 25 min aromatherapy facial) - $109

Swedish Massage/50 min - $109

Hair & Scalp Treatment/25 min - $30

Foot & Ankle Massage/20 min - $25

Terri

I've been looking for you on this board, but have never caught you on line.

I saw your post about Poker on Holiday. I'm going to be on the 09/06 sailing and would be game for a few hands during one of our days at sea, if we can get a handful of people together.

Drop me a note -- duboisa1@hotmail.com

I just had a full body massage on the Sensation. It was around $150 with gratuity. Personally, I probably won't get another massage on a cruise. It isn't that I had a horrible experience. I just have had much better at local spa's for less. Don't let me discourage you though - I am sure they vary by ship!

I had a relaxing facial on the Imagination last week(Aug.2 sailing). It was priced at $109.00 but they had a special and I got it for $89.00. I did it the very first night on ship...they have specials...;)

Spa prices vary for different treatments. None are inexpensive, in my opinion. Be aware that they will try to sell you products to 'enhance' your experience...be firm and don't get carried away in the moment.:D

HAH!! That happened to me. I got a massage and I was so relaxed and elated and I ended up buying a $45.00 bottle of massage oil from Elemis....to which I have used, but its still not even half way yet. :rolleyes:

I work at a spa and if you ask me the treatments on the ships are kinda pricey, but that is only if you if you ask me!!;) Here is a little hint, if you wait till the last day at sea they drop the prices sometimes in half. The massages and facials run about 80-100 dollars normally, but by the end of the cruise you can get a facial and a massage for about 100.00. Example, I paid 100.00 for a mini facial (about10/15 mins), foot massage (10/20 mins) and neck and shoulder massage (10/15 mins) then the very next day the had and all out total body massage and full hydro facial for 100.00!! So hold out if you can... Also don't give in to them "tryn" to sell you products, I tell them when booking to make a note that I do not want to try to be sold products, I am here just to enjoy myself and most of the time telling them at booking works...:)

Archived