Whats the best Princess ST KITTS Excursion?

CleoSushi

Hi there, my husband and I will be on the Crown early next year and would love to know what are the best Princess Excursions in St Kitts/Nevis. We prefer to do ship sponsored excursions and are pretty laid back, nothing too crazy or nutty, LOL. Any help would be great. Much appreciated.:D

Hi there, my husband and I will be on the Crown early next year and would love to know what are the best Princess Excursions in St Kitts/Nevis. We prefer to do ship sponsored excursions and are pretty laid back, nothing too crazy or nutty, LOL. Any help would be great. Much appreciated.:D

The St. Kitts Scenic Railway and the Catamaran Excursion are very popular and fun.

Any specific catamaran excursion? My husband will probably prefer that one over the train since he loves being in the water. Me, on the other hand, am a typical New Yorker, I don't swim, so ill sit back and relax and watch him go nutty in the water.

Any specific catamaran excursion? My husband will probably prefer that one over the train since he loves being in the water. Me, on the other hand, am a typical New Yorker, I don't swim, so ill sit back and relax and watch him go nutty in the water.

There are two catamaran companies in St. Kitts. (Leeward Island and Blue Water Safaris) The cruise lines use either one.

http://www.bluewatersafaris.com

• 2 months later...

Archived