Back with a new idea for the Black and White Ball

LOVE the dress!

I have found ways to tone down some of my competion gowns by adding an accessory or two for more formal events. Here's one suggestion for the white gown that might work so that you can wear it:

Add a waist chincher belt like the one in the picture (find one that compliments the color and fabric of the gown) to hide the cutouts for the dining room and then pop it off for the pix and dancing!

redbelt.jpg

p.s.

if you get the red one then you can use it as part of your costume for the Pirates Ball too!:D

I really do love the gown and have made an offer on it. I think that complimented with my husbands black tux with a white pleated shirt, white bow tie, it could make an extrodinary picture.

If my price is accepted I am thinking I may bring it on our Princess cruise to Hawaii in November. I am still not sure that I would wear it to dinner but perhaps change into it for some picture taking opportunities. For the Queen Mary cruise however I am afraid that the gown will have to stay home!

I've been looking at this gown and this is what I think. I think it would be lovely for formal night (you obviously have the bod for it or wouldn't be buying it). I think that in the picture the over accossorizing makes it look tacky.

With out the gloves (those things are tacky, gloves should be kidskin), the horrible necklace and earrings, I think the dress will look great!

Archived