is there contact before cruise time?

chickade910

I just had to jump in and say congratulations!!!!!

My husband and I went to Alaska on the Westerdam last June. It was the best trip of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most beautiful place I have ever been!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go back now, but we can't because of medical bills. Hopefully we will go again next summer. It truly was breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably not unless something changes. I did receive an email that our itinerary had changed three times in the year before we sailed. Then received an email when final payment was due. Then didn't hear another thing until our docs came in the mail.

For my present cruisetour in August, I don't expect to hear anything, as a matter of fact in reading the invoice from the TA, it even says my credit card on record will be billed on final payment date unless they hear differently from me.

Once they have your money, they aren't great in Customer Service. None of the cruiselines are in my opinion. If you read these boards, you see each line has their cheerleaders and naysayers, but it all boils down to similiar problems on all the cruiselines.

If you haven't already taken care of it, BE SURE YOU GET A PASSPORT ! ! ! Apply NOW !

Maybe I'm missing something but I thought Alaska was part of the United States and you don't need a passport?

Maybe if you are flying into or out of Canada other wise don't see the need for one.

Archived