Fort Lauderdale: Hotels on the Boardwalk?

Design Diva

I know that Marriott's Beach Place Hotel is on the boardwalk.

It's more like across the street from the beach, on the highway, not really a boardwalk. The new Hilton just opened neaby, its georgeous.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=beach+place&near=Fort+Lauderdale,+FL&cid=0,0,13976657421032478822&ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=26.122753,-80.104478&spn=0.003593,0.004989&t=h&*****=1&iwloc=A

Hilton

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/FLLFSHH-Hilton-Fort-Lauderdale-Beach-Resort-Florida/index.do

Bequia-Great link. Thank-you.

Design Diva-If you're thinking boardwalk at the Jersey Shore, you have the wrong image. It's more like, cross a multi-lane highway, a wide cement sidewalk, a small wall, than sand. I find it to be a nice area.

Pat.

There is a Marriott just right down the road in Hollywood Beach that is oceanfront on the Hollywood Broadwalk (not boardwalk). Could DesignDiva be thinking of that one?[/QUO

Odd what the eye picks up and how the brain interprets it. Sometimes I think I need a proof-reader.

Thanks,

Pat.

Archived