RCCL Web Site

Boy, I don't know, that is so weird? I have cruises booked with RCI and with Travel agents, and they all show up. I even booked excursions today with out any problems. I know when I add my Travel agent booked cruises, the number I put in is the last half, not the whole number.

Maybe you should take a break, and have someone else try it for you?

Sorry:confused:

Boy, I don't know, that is so weird? I have cruises booked with RCI and with Travel agents, and they all show up. I even booked excursions today with out any problems. I know when I add my Travel agent booked cruises, the number I put in is the last half, not the whole number.

Maybe you should take a break, and have someone else try it for you?

Sorry:confused:

Maybe you have something there! I cleaned it again, takes you back to the curtain page. I go to My Cruises and click don't see your reservation, than type in last name, 7 diget res. number, date and ship.

This time I got this;

At this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My Cruises account.

Earlier today after I cleaned it the first time is said:

The information you have entered is incorrect.

How many digets do you type in?

Taba thanks for the number, It is for C&A and I haven't cruise with them YET!

Thanks for all the help your giving me. I appreciate the efort.

actually you are activating your C&A membership....... "MY Cruises" is immediate

actually no it's not. you have to ACTIVATE your crown and anchor number or your info doesn't come up.

Maybe you have something there! I cleaned it again, takes you back to the curtain page. I go to My Cruises and click don't see your reservation, than type in last name, 7 diget res. number, date and ship.

This time I got this;

At this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My Cruises account.

Earlier today after I cleaned it the first time is said:

The information you have entered is incorrect.

How many digets do you type in?

Taba thanks for the number, It is for C&A and I haven't cruise with them YET!

Thanks for all the help your giving me. I appreciate the efort.

On my confirmation sheet the number is seven digits then a / then seven more digits. Type in the last seven numbers.

OK I called again, this thing had me really going:D . I called the number selected general ??'s and it put me thru to shore excursions again. This time I told the "lady" I selected general ??'s and she put me thur to a very nice guy. He told me to LOG OUT of My Cruises, as My Cruises only works for those that book online.

He had me go to:

Before you board,

Online check in

Than click on; exit an view reservation

This get you too everything you need he said. :D

AGIAN, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

...This time I got this;

I had the exact same message. It didn't matter what computer I used or how often I cleaned out cookies and other IE files. I sent a message by clicking on the link

"If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you."

After about a week I got a message saying that they hadn't forgotten about me, and that they were working on the problem. A few weeks later, I could finally access my reservation again.

If you want to see your reservation now, go to the "Before you board" menu, and click on "Online Check-in"

FIll in the form, and your reservation will come up.

It worked for me when all else failed. The only problem was, I could not make any changes or make a payment.

I just wanted to share the responce I got back from RCI today on this;

Dear Ms. XXX,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the issues you have encountered. Unfortunately back to back reservations can not be added to your My Cruises account. This is a system glitch that at this time is not able to be fixed. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sara Moore

Customer Service Representative

[THREAD ID:1-44PZMI]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 4/19/2007 08:53:24 PM

To: web_reservations@rccl.com

Subject: Re: Monarch of the Seas / 11-26-2007 / 525XXXX / Cruise information

Corey Richburg, thank you for your response to my e-mail. I called the number provided. I see from the RCCL web this number also listed as Customer Service. When this number is called, as I tried twice, I received shore excursions. They don't understand why their number is being giving as they have no ability to help with web site issues. The second person I contacted got down right belligerent with me. She said My Cruises dosen't work and that I shouldn't even set up an account. My question is why do you provide the option of imputing your reservation into your "My Cruise" if it isn't an option? I also would like to know why there isn't a number to call with web problems? I have yet to find some who provides customer service, just someone to sell shore excursions. Please set me straight if there is a help desk and how to reach it. Thank You, Melody pineview01@XXX.XXX In a message dated 4/19/2007 3:23:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, web_reservations@rccl.com writes: Ms. XXX , thank you for your e-mail. We appreciate this opportunity to respond.

Regarding your inquiry, please contact our Internet Help Desk at: 1-800-398-9819. We will assist you and answer any other questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Corey Richburg

Customer Service Representative

[THREAD ID:1-44PZMI]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 4/17/2007 11:11:02 AM

To: web_reservations@rccl.com

Subject: Reservations, Monarch Of The Seas, 26/Nov/2007, 5258489

XXX,Melody

Country of Residence: USA

My cruise information:

Booking ID: 525XXXX

Ship: Monarch Of The Seas

Sail Date: 26/Nov/2007

Issue: I can not get this reservation to accept. I also have two more reservations on the Monarch Of The Sea; 30 Nov 2007 #525XXXX and 03 Dec 2007 #525XXXX Melody

Cruise Planners

http://www.noteworthytravelonline.com

Melody,

I didn't realize you were trying to access a back-to-back. We have been able to use "My Cruises" on all of our other reservations, but not on our b2b. We went through the emails and calls too, and the response was the same as your last one:eek: .

So, we go to the on-line check in from the menu and grumble a little bit every time we need to make a change:o

Sorry you had to go through this. You are not alone.

Rena

Archived