Question for fellow Princess scuba divers

cruzegirl

My question is for fellow scuba divers on Princess that have a done dives in Grand Cayman. I just did a dive there and really like the company but I'm unsure of the dive shops name. I thought it was Resort Sports but nothing comes up via the internet or Grand Cayman dive shop directory.. Does anyone know who Princess used in Grand Cayman? It was the 2 tank dive on the North Wall and the Stingray City dive??

Thanks

My question is for fellow scuba divers on Princess that have a done dives in Grand Cayman. I just did a dive there and really like the company but I'm unsure of the dive shops name. I thought it was Resort Sports but nothing comes up via the internet or Grand Cayman dive shop directory.. Does anyone know who Princess used in Grand Cayman? It was the 2 tank dive on the North Wall and the Stingray City dive??

Thanks

Hi Debbie,

Bruce here. How were the dives? We talked on the boards back in February as I did the same dives. I have the name of the company and divesmasters in my log. I will check when I get home later today. We were on a boat named the Lorikeet(sp?)

Hi Debbie & welcome back....glad you got to get some dives in. Resort Sports operates out of Spanish Bay Resort.

http://www.caymanresortsonline.com/s...sortsports.htm

Waiting for pics!

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the info. I just couldn't find what I wanted yesterday... Photos are coming.... I'm on my laptop right now as the desktop died the day before I left. And the laptop is a piece of **** and not working correctly....lol. So they will come soon.....

Hi Debbie,

Bruce here. How were the dives? We talked on the boards back in February as I did the same dives. I have the name of the company and divesmasters in my log. I will check when I get home later today. We were on a boat named the Lorikeet(sp?)

Hey Bruce,

I swear the memory is the 2nd thing to go.lol... I so forgot we had chatted about the diving.. The diving was great. We did the North Wall in Grand Cayman... Lot's of stuff to see. Then did the Stingray City dive.. That was tons of fun....There were so many... Fed them 3 times but that was enough... They kept hovering over me and it can be a little overwhelming.. Plus they decided I tasted good and I got 2 different "hickies" from the critters... One is a golf ball size bruise/hicky......lol.......I loved it though and would go again...But there was a little problem.....I had my allergies act up 2 days before the cruise. Took my Claritin and such and thought I was better.... And I figured, "if I can't equalize, I'll abort the dive and hang out on the boat"... Well I equalized fine.... But not so good on the way up, got a reverse block (thought my head would explode) and on the safety stop, thought my mask was leaking a little... Well I get on the boat, pull off my mask and blood is everywhere.... Pretty wild bloody nose.. It did scare me a bit but got it stopped pretty quickly........Just grosss.... Taught me a pretty important lesson:cool: :o .... Otherwise, Cozumel.... Decided that was enough for me this trip.. lol.. Yikes........

Don't remember the name of the boat at all.... Only that I dived with Yann and Ian.... Won't say why I remember that so well:rolleyes:

Archived