*Check your onboard bookings*

I booked two cruises while on the NOS last month. One cruise for me, my sisters and my nieces and the other for my family next Easter. When I came home, I was able to access the Easter cruise but not the other. I was getting a message saying "cannot be added to my cruises". I called C&A today and they told me that my reservation, along with my sisters were cancelled due to non-payment! :eek: I said I booked and the LA asked if I wanted to keep it on the same credit card and I said yes. Apparently that didn't get entered into the system. Luckily, C&A was able to reinstate my reservation (along with my sisters), keep the same reservation number and onboard credit - BUT my room was now gone. We purposely booked on the same deck, trying to get connecting or at least cabins near each other. They had moved me and my sister to deck 6 and left my other sister on deck 7. She checked around and found us two rooms next to each other on deck 8. Just an FYI to check your bookings when you get home.

Archived