08 mi spring breakers READ!

Tamara

Hi, for those of us in Michigan I have some info that you might find interesting. As some of you know Michigan began administering the ACT college entrance test IN school this year. Each school MUST give the test to junior students on the SAME day state wide. Well, next year the test will be given March 11th and the make up test will be given March 25th (2 days after Easter). These dates are determined by the STATE of michigan and your local board must participate in order to recieve funding. This is causing me problems because I have a group booked for the week of the 22nd which has been our schools traditional Spring break for 20 years+. Our school district will now have to change our week to accommondate the mandatory "Make up" date. I booked our cruise in November and will now have to wait until the first week in June, when our school district revises our 2008 calender to change it as I won't know what week they will change to until then. As we were planning to buy air in the next few weeks, this is big news. I wanted to share this info with you and hopefully saved someone a headache. -Tamara

Archived