Diet Dr Pepper available here?

swom

finding anything in Bonaire is hit and miss. Some days you could find that they don't have any Coke on the island. One visit they didn't have any fish in the market, no turkeys for Thanksgiving, no lettuce or mushrooms.

• 2 weeks later...
finding anything in Bonaire is hit and miss. Some days you could find that they don't have any Coke on the island. One visit they didn't have any fish in the market, no turkeys for Thanksgiving, no lettuce or mushrooms.

Why would anyone expect places in Bonaire to have Turkeys on Thanksgiving? Isn't that an American holiday?

• 2 weeks later...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!:D I LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper! :D I drink about 3 :eek: a day and take it on every ship we've ever sailed on. I've never found Diet Dr. Pepper on ANY port we've been too NOT EVEN Cozumel!! Its your best bet to buy a bunch and carry it onboard.

• 4 weeks later...

:D So funny! My drink of choice is Diet Mt Dew.....good luck! Nobody in the islands carries anything diet, let alone Diet Mt Dew or Diet Dr Pepper. You MUST bring your own on board. I have a collapsible rolling cooler that I usually fill with DMD and maybe a few waters. I've never had a problem. Go for it dude!

Later....:)ink!

Archived