anybody used your tour in italy for shore excursions in naples or livorno

• 4 weeks later...

We just returned from a 2 week cruise and used Aldo. This guy may be young but he know this town like the back of his hand and knows how to get you where you would like to go in a hurry! He was unbelieveable, punctual and has very nice transportantion. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

For example, we had trouble getting Euors from an ATM and he was so sweet he told us we could pay him when we got back to the States and then covered our lunch out of his pocket.

He drove us to a few different ATM's and we eventually got out bank card to work. Thank God!

He then drove us to the cruise ship after seeing everything there was to see there in Rome.

A+ operation!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I just returned from Italy 2 weeks ago. We used www.yourtourinitaly.com and Aldo was our driver for 2 tours. I would highly recommend touring with Aldo! Touring with him was the highlight of our whole week! At first I was apprehensive about booking b/c I could not find many reviews on-line. But after sending him (literally) 20 e-mails with all kinds of questions, and having him answer every single one in detail, I had a good feeling about booking- and I'm so glad we did.

We first took a tour of the Roman Hills, where the Pope has his summer residence. It was great to get out of the hustle & bustle of Rome and experience "true" Italy. Aldo took us to the best little restaurant where it was all locals. He ordered for us (everyone spoke only Italian and we could never have had such a great dinner without Aldo). The food was INCREDIBLE. Such a fun, memorable night.

Next we took a full day tour of Sorrento, Positano, and the Amalfi Coast. We were in Italy for my Sales Incentive Trip, and I asked several other couples who also earned the trip to join us for this excursion. I was praying it would turn out alright since I arranged everything before hand with Aldo, and it was 16 of my co-workers! Aldo had 2 other drivers, so we went in a group of 3 minivans.

It ended up being the PERFECT day. Aldo and the other 2 drivers were excellent. We ate at an amazing little restaurant perched high atop a cliff, overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean. My co-workers even toasted me at lunch for finding Aldo and his drivers. We loved it so much, we're planning to go back to Sorrento next year.

I would highly recommend using www.yourtourinitaly.com. Our trip would not have been the same without Aldo. It really seemed like we were hanging out with a good friend who knows Italy very well, and could take us to all the best places! :)

Hi everybody,

Anybody looking for a tour of Rome could do no better than Claudio Caponera of Rome Limousine. He is a real gentleman and a genuinely nice man. We used him in 2003 and have reserved with him again for our cruise on the Azamara Journey in April next year.

Claudio loves his country and loves to show it to people. He knows everything there is to know about Rome and all it’s history and is very good about explaining it. I recommend him highly. Here’s his web site. http://www.limoinrome.com/

Here is our web page for our 2003 Med cruise on the Millennium. http://home.mchsi.com/~jbglenn3/cruz.html

John

Archived