onboard tours

rabbitneedles

Yes, usually around 10 am on the first full day at sea. They meet in the Golden Lion Pub and do a tour of the public areas. It will be announced in the Daily Programme.

And don't forget, you can pick up a headset from the purser's desk, I think it is, and take the tour of the historic panels. I have been on her twice and have still not managed to do that, which I regret!

You can read the panels, but there is an actual tour on tape, which takes you from one mural to another in a semi-organized fashion, so you don't miss any, which I am quite sure i did!

Karie,

who wishes they would have a handout of all of the artwork onboard. I am sure I missed some of Stephen's (Prinsendam) ship paintings, which are marvelous- Look for them in elevators and stariwell lobbies. He is an incredible painter (IMHO) and has a way of making the water almost come alive in the paintings- Sort of an irridescent glow which looks like real foaming waves! (And I am not saying that, Stephen just because you are on here! <G> That was the first thing I noticed about them. The waves look so real! I, sadly, have ZERO artistic talent. I can make stick figures look ill-drawn! <LOL>)

Archived