Carnival Triumph

KLcruiser

My husband and I are planning to cruise the Western Caribbean visiting Cozumel, Jamaica, & Cayman Islands on the Triumph for our 10th year anniversary. Does anyone know if this ship has a supper club? If so, how was it & how do we make reservations??? Any other FYI, must-do, recommendations are welcome.

It does not have a supper club. You can type "Triumph Review" into the search this forum link and gets lots of information...

...also the ports have their own forums, you will probably want to read up on what people are doing in each one.

Our group did that itinerary on the Triumph in January of 2005. It was great. There is no supper club, but the dinning rooms were great. We sat at a 4 top and it was wonderful. As on all cruises the food was delicious and the wait staff wonderful.

I'm sure you will have a fabulous anniversary cruise. It's a gorgeous ship! We went horseback riding through some ruins in Cozumel, swam with the stingrays in Grand Caymen (highly reccomend that one!!) and did the Dunn River Falls/snorkleing in Ocho Rio wich was wonderful as well.

Archived