Vos 2005

Is anyone else bummed that the VOS is doing the same 9 day trip out of NJ in 2005 as it did this summer??? I am. I had a great time on the 6/18 sailing...and would do it again in a heartbeat...but it would be much more appealing if at least one island was different.

At least the Grandeur out of Baltimore has a better caribbean trip scheduled for next summer. Maybe we'll jump on that one. But I'll miss the Voyager Class experience.

Tim

Voyager of the Seas 6/04

Radiance of the Seas 12/03

Rhapsody of the Seas 4/02

Majesty of the Seas 6/01

Grandeur of the Seas 4/00

We were on VOS in July and booked the same trip for next year. We looked at Granduer out of Baltimore but it was basically a Florida cruise so we booked VOS. We decided that we would do totally different things in each port. For example we will do wave runners in Labadee, horseback riding in Jamaica, Stingray city in Grand Cayman, and anything but shopping in Freeport. This way it will be a different trip. We loved VOS and would like a change in itinerary but we will make due.

we are booked on vos next july. it will be a 6 day 5 night cruise to bermuda.

it will alternate schedules with the 9 day caribbean.

depart sun 10:00pm

monday sea day

tuesday arrive bermuda 8:00am (kings wharf)

wednesday depart bermuda 5:00 pm

thursday sea day

friday arrive port liberty 8:00am

it's a short trip compared to the vos to caribbean we were on in may. but we loved voyager so much and with our schedule we couldn't do the nine day again. so bermuda is new for us. the ship it's self i feel is a destination.

i talked about it so much my friends are coming and some family. altogether we have 30 rooms.

Archived