The New Menu???

aearly

I am sailing on the Navigator on 8/21. The last RCCL Cruise I was on was the Explorer in August of last year. I understand that the menu was recently changed. How does the new menu compare to the old one? Does anyone know where I can find one on the web? Thanks a lot

The only change I'm sure of was the change to the lunch menu, which is now a fixed menu except for one daily special. Someone had posted the menu several weeks (months?) ago on the old forums. I was not overly impressed with the selections and I'm afraid I'll miss the expectation of a new menu daily. It was something to look forward too, even if there wasn't a lot on it that was of interest to me.

I'm not sure if they've changed the selections available on the dinner menu's. We did Alaska two years in a row on two different ships. While the offerings were similar I didn't recall that they were identical. However, after 12 months my memory may not have been that good and I've only been on two cruises so far.

We were on the Jewel in June and there were new menus... Lunch was the same (in the dining room) all week... with a different special and soup each day. The dinner menus were varried and there was something I liked every evening. A few evenings they had a pasta special that the head waiter prepared. I didn't keep the menus. We don't sail again until Sept 1... so you'll see them before we do... There was lobster one night. If you are looking for something special... I might remember if we had it... we were on a 12 night cruise.

AOS last September and the Mariner this past July. We saw no difference in the dinner menu. Not wonderful, but not bad either. Plenty of choices that I sometimes had a hard time selecting. The beef (I think it was pegged a ribeye but was more like an overcooked thick cut of primerib) on the first night was aweful! On the othr hand, all the salads, and appetizers were great!

Archived