Sunday Service

SHELLKOV

We are going on the Glory, and one of the people going with us asked me if they have a Catholic Mass or a Sunday service. I told her that I didn't know, but I was sure that I could find out for her. Thanks!

The only times you're pretty much guaranteed services is during major religiousw holidays such as Easter and Christmas. That said, go to the Purser's Desk and ask. There may be a clergy/layperson on board willing to lead religious services

I have never seen religious services on Carnival. We cruised one Easter on X and had a lovely non-denominational service run by a retired Pastor and his wife who were also the ship's Bridge/Card Hosts. It would be nice to see something of the sort offered on Carnival.

I have never seen religious services on Carnival

It's "luck of the draw". I've been on Carnival cruises with non-denominational services/bible readings-meditation/nothing

There was a priest that held a mass on the Conquest in 2002-2003 New Years cruise. But that was just because he was a passenger and offered.

It was well attended.

From time to time, a pastor will be cruising and will offer a morning service during the cruise. It is usually printed in the Capers. But again, there are no guarantees.

As a layperson, you could hold one yourself and have it listed in the Capers for anyone else who is interested in attending.

Archived