Hold on to your pants Carnival Splendor is going to Amsterdam!! Currents NEWS!

That's right the CURRENTS magazine is out and check out the itinerary for the Splendor in 2008

12 day Northern Europe Cruises

Visiting

Copenhagen, Denmark; Warnemunde(Berlin), Germany; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia' ; and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

May 1st is when you can start booking!!!!

Who's coming with me!!!!!!

I'm booking this ASAP.

So where does this wonderful excursion sail from? And on cruises like this, does one have to fly back home? Or just how does that work?

- Bama

They way I understand it Splendor will be in Europe all summer before being repositioned. Not sure where it leaves from but I would advise you to fly home sometime after your cruise it will get you home much quicker than swimming.:p

And on cruises like this, does one have to fly back home? Or just how does that work?

You would fly from the States to one European airport, enjoy your time at sea, and then fly back to the States from a different European airport.

Great - thank you! I'll be calling my PVP on May 1st to book. I've been waiting for the date bookings would start. I'm planning a big trip next year - the cruise and a week or two in England, so this will get me started. So hope I make the inaugural cruise. Would be a hoot.

Archived