Freedom cabin 1033

perthgirl

the secret window cabins are 2462 & 2465 (main deck all the way in the back

Dont know if they are two beds on the floor though or one bed/osfoa bed combinations.

They are 1A cabins

1033 is an inside cabin for 3people with an upper bed- there will be no sofa in your cabin.

forward there is an entrance to take you out on the front deck. ALmost private since most people dont know its there. DOors will be at the hall way all the way to the end of the hall..to the right (or left) of the ship.

Wow, that was quick. We really can't afford an ocean view when we add airfares to Rome from Australia, accomodation in Rome etc so booked the highest category of the inside cabin in hope this is the first category to be upgraded.

If we don't get an upgrade then so be it - we plan to be out and about most of the time anyway. Our only other experience was on a 4 night Disney cruise where we had a couch that turned into a bed at night for our daughter with a curtain to separate my husband and I. Looks like we won't have any privacy on this trip if we have an 'upper bed' (I am assuming this is a bed on top of the double like bunk beds?) Doesn't really matter, we are used to sharing hotel rooms with our 10 year old.

Thanks so much for your info - most impressive!

Archived