Carnival Splendor!!!

FONSIDONZI03

Exactly what I was thinking....Bobby and I have not decided on one yet...hopefully tonight when I see him after he runs some errands he will call me and give me the final decision so that I can call my PVP and book it.....Bobby and I will have such an AWESOME time....it's our first cruise together:p

Exactly what I was thinking....Bobby and I have not decided on one yet...hopefully tonight when I see him after he runs some errands he will call me and give me the final decision so that I can call my PVP and book it.....Bobby and I will have such an AWESOME time....it's our first cruise together:p

How exciting!!!

I am sure you 2 will enjoy the cruise and will make it a habit going on plenty more with one another :rolleyes:

I just booked a 1A cabin (single occupancy) a few hours ago. I booked a guarantee since I didn't have a copy of the deck plan. I'm doing the Maiden Voyage.

Joanne

• 2 weeks later...
They just added a 2 day Nassau cruise leaving 11.15.08..no pricing yet, would be a nice back to back cruise if combined with the 4 day 11.17.08 cruise

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/STATIC_TEMPLATES/PROMOS/SPLENDOR/2day_bahamas.aspx

I just called my PVP and left a message for him to call me back about pricng on this one. A B2B is a great idea!!!

Kathy,

We're hoping Splendor's Carribean Itinerary extends through Spring Break 2009 so we can catch her then. I think Randy is going to plan VIP III for then on Splendor so you should aim to make VIP III your second Splendorous voyage! ;)

Oh that would be great!!! I was hoping someone would get a group together for the same time/ship/itinerary!!!!

My favorite deck on Conquest class is Panorama and it looks like Panorama will be getting some suites on Carnival Splendor;

2875216990065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

The suites are 'spa suites' and come with some enticements from the spa too.

Carnival's other step sister ships within Costa's fleet have the same deck plans as the Carnival ships so my guess is that will hold true for the Splendor class as well.

Bad guess. The Slendor Panorama deck is totally different. Just booked 1029 last night for one of her Carib cruises. She looks like a wonderful ship. The Thalasotherapy pol is a great addition, as the Celebrity dry-docks for their Century class ships involve removing their T-Pools. Bad for Celebrity, good for Carnival.

SLPANORAMA_072.gif

• 3 weeks later...

We have just booked the Splender for the Reposition cruise on September 11, 2008. It leaves out of London and ends in Rome. We have a balcony cabin on the Empress deck. We took the mediterranean cruise on the Liberty in Oct. of 2005. It was a great cruise and I'm sure this will be as well. We will be repeating some of the ports this time but we will go on different tours.. I like the idea that it starts in London and the second day is Paris. The only thing I am dissapointed in is that it doesn't go to Venice. I would love to go there again. But I think London and Paris will make up for it. :)

Archived