Sell Me on the Miracle for this fall!!

direfun2000

My partner & I said we were not going to vacation this year to save $$$, pay down bills etc. Been doing great at that!;)

However...........................I saw Miracle is going to do St Maartin,St. Kitts and St Lucia.......in particular this fall.

I would love to do this cruise!!! I am chomping at the bit NOT to call Carnival and book it right now.

I have seen lots of good reviews and very few negatives out there.

We were on the Victory last year and liked it. Is Miracle bigger/more pax?

Fridges in the cabins?

Any tips advice etc. would be gratly appreciated. Also any comparisons to any other CCL ships would be great. Thanks!:D

Rob

PS....How old is she?

My partner & I said we were not going to vacation this year to save $$$, pay down bills etc. Been doing great at that!;)

However...........................I saw Miracle is going to do St Maartin,St. Kitts and St Lucia.......in particular this fall.

I would love to do this cruise!!! I am chomping at the bit NOT to call Carnival and book it right now.

I have seen lots of good reviews and very few negatives out there.

We were on the Victory last year and liked it. Is Miracle bigger/more pax?

Fridges in the cabins?

Any tips advice etc. would be gratly appreciated. Also any comparisons to any other CCL ships would be great. Thanks!:D

Rob

PS....How old is she?

Hey Rob bite the bullet and go.. you were supposed to be on the Legend with us this past March we did the same Itin.. it was great.. ship is smaller then the Victory layout completely different (loved the aft pool area).. but it was a great cruise. Yes there are fridges in the cabins..

Hey Rob bite the bullet and go.. you were supposed to be on the Legend with us this past March we did the same Itin.. it was great.. ship is smaller then the Victory layout completely different (loved the aft pool area).. but it was a great cruise. Yes there are fridges in the cabins..

I know dear! :p Just need that extra "oomph" to book it! That looks like the best itinerary that CCL offers. 4 days @ sea!:D

Rob

Yeah, what she said. We missed you on the Legend. This is a great itinerary and a great ship.:D Do we have to get out that skillet and hit you over the head with it?:eek: Go ahead and book.:)

:D

If its newer than Victory how come she's smaller??

The Miracle is a Panamax class vessel, which means she was built to transit the Panama canal. The Victory will not fit through the existing canal. The Miracle was the last of this class built for Carnival. Beautiful ship, and very easy to find your way around. We loved it. JUST BOOK IT ALREADY!!!:D

Yeah, what she said. We missed you on the Legend. This is a great itinerary and a great ship.:D Do we have to get out that skillet and hit you over the head with it?:eek: Go ahead and book.:)

Dude......don't you worry about Mr. Mr.!!!:mad:

If it's any consolation I have been honing my beer drinking (Miller Lite) skills....After almost 20 years I have it down to a fine art!:p

Cheers.

I did the Miracle Western and was home less than a week before I was booked to do the Southern......join us 10-22-07.

She's a beautiful ship, with a great crew, award winning service(eagle award) and has most the extras of the bigger ship, but is in an easy, COMFORTABLE layout that doesn't make you feel as if you are among thousands.

I have a site going for this cruise along with a section with photos and things from my western....feel free to check it out (chitowncruisers with a dot com)

Book it and enjoy!!

I did the Miracle Western and was home less than a week before I was booked to do the Southern......join us 10-22-07.

She's a beautiful ship, with a great crew, award winning service(eagle award) and has most the extras of the bigger ship, but is in an easy, COMFORTABLE layout that doesn't make you feel as if you are among thousands.

I have a site going for this cruise along with a section with photos and things from my western....feel free to check it out (chitowncruisers with a dot com)

Book it and enjoy!!

Hmmmmmmm.......10/22 IS my birthday..........:D

Archived