What would you do???

skyking

Hello All,

I need some seriouse help here....I can book the Glory Sep 8th in a CAT 11 suite for 909.00PP (military discount) or book the Mariner for $900.00 PP for a regular balcony....What would you do??? I need two more cruise credits on RCCL to make Diamond, but I would need to book a JS on the Mariner at $1399.00 PP to get that. What would you do??? As you can tell from my signature, I have been on almost as many Carnival cruises and RCCL...I am just STUCK!

Hello All,

I need some seriouse help here....I can book the Glory Sep 8th in a CAT 11 suite for 909.00PP (military discount) or book the Mariner for $900.00 PP for a regular balcony....What would you do??? I need two more cruise credits on RCCL to make Diamond, but I would need to book a JS on the Mariner at $1399.00 PP to get that. What would you do??? As you can tell from my signature, I have been on almost as many Carnival cruises and RCCL...I am just STUCK!

The question is...What do "you" want to do.

for $800.00 more you get the extra benefits with "RCI"...Are they worth that much more money ? In other words how long will it take you to reap the rewards of the extra $800.00 ?

Only "you" know that....;)

The question is...What do "you" want to do.

for $800.00 more you get the extra benefits with "RCI"...Are they worth that much more money ? In other words how long will it take you to reap the rewards of the extra $800.00 ?

Only "you" know that....;)

GRRRRRR your not helping:) hehe

HI Sky!

IMO, I would go for the Glory simply because you have been on the Mariner sooooooooo many times! Won't it be nice to explore a "new" ship (to you that is) :D

You have a pretty good point there:) SEEEE this is what I need:)

Hello All,

.....which has the better itinerary.....or are they the same.

I would make the selection based on which itinerary is more interesting / favorable.....;)

GRRRRRR your not helping:) hehe
OK....Do the Glory....

Great price for the cabin...here come the but,...:D

Check the cat 9A's on decks 6-7&8. Aft corners....wrap deck. Stateroom won't be as big but you'll have deck space....

Did that help ?????LOL:eek: :p ;)

Archived