Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

If you have the 4 day electronically I would like to get a copy for my website. Please let me know how to give you credit. email to seauonboard at yahoo. Thanks

Here you go...

the 4 night (Jan 31- Feb 4, 2008) Ecstasy Capers:

http://web.mac.com/greeneacres/Site_/Capers.html

I'll scan the little "At A Glance" ones later tonight.

I have it, but i don't know how to post it out, but I can email it to you. Please note that it is a very big file.
Can you email me the file? You might be able to ZIP it. If you don't know how - Open Window Explorer, highlight the file and right click - one of the choices should be WINZIP. Select it and click OK - the zip will now show up with the same name but .zip on the end. It will email easier.

Heading out monday for our first cruise and just wanted to clarify that we ARE allowed to bring our own beverages on board ie: sodas. I bought a 12 pack of coke zero and water. I was planning on putting a luggage tag on them to be delivered to our room.

Heading out monday for our first cruise and just wanted to clarify that we ARE allowed to bring our own beverages on board ie: sodas. I bought a 12 pack of coke zero and water. I was planning on putting a luggage tag on them to be delivered to our room.

Yes it is legal... We always carry ours aboard as opposed to checking. This time I bought the large bottles with the 6 pac plastic carrier and bungee'd them to my roll along suitcase handle. Worked great, but a bit clumsy putting it all on the xray machine. You'll be glad you brought the water..

Is there one on the Ecstasy? Is it any good?

It's been my experience that the piano bar can be one of the most entertaining spots on a ship, and good to meet folks at

My first cruise less than 7 days and a smaller ship, so not sure what to expect.

It's been my experience that the piano bar can be one of the most entertaining spots on a ship, and good to meet folks at

My first cruise less than 7 days and a smaller ship, so not sure what to expect.

Yes, fun with great music, but super smokey.

Alot of music venues for a smaller ship.

Enjoy!

Sandy

...if Carnival says the ship docks in Cozumel at 9:00 a.m., what time is it

I'm sorry, but I can't resist------What time does the 9:00 ship dock? Why, 9 o'clock of course.....

Actually, you will stay on CST the entire voyage, and voyage aside, Coz is currently on CST itself.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=1235

Have fun!!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you happen to have the capers from you cruise we are sailing next month?

Does anyone know how much the mixed drinks and beer are? How much are the massages? How much is the soda card? Do they have Dr Pepper? Just trying to see how much money I need to bring with us. I do not want to do a sign & sail with credit card we want to pay cash so we don't go overboard. We did the credit card thing at Disney World and I was not keeping up with it and by the end of the week I went OMG! Just want to be more careful this time. Thanks a bunch:confused:

Does anyone know how much the mixed drinks and beer are? How much are the massages? How much is the soda card? Do they have Dr Pepper? Just trying to see how much money I need to bring with us. I do not want to do a sign & sail with credit card we want to pay cash so we don't go overboard. We did the credit card thing at Disney World and I was not keeping up with it and by the end of the week I went OMG! Just want to be more careful this time. Thanks a bunch:confused:

Soda cards run $6.00 a day for adults plus gratuity - you will pay for everyday (can't just get it for a day or 2). So a 5 night cruise would be $30 plus 15% gratuity. Kids are $4.50 a day.

They only have Coke products - so no Dr Pepper. If you are driving to port bring some of your own. You are allowed limited quanity.

Massages depend on what kind and what day. Most ships will offer a special on some kind of massage at leat once during a cruise.

Mixed drinks range from $4.25 to $7.75 for the more common drinks while beer ranges from $3.75 to $4.75.

I have a pretty complete listing of prices for both but can't post as I'm not allowed to post the site here. Sorry.

anybody know if the ship is crowded or has alot of kids the week before TG. going Nov. 20th with our 2 girls and hope there enuf kids they can hang out with cause most kids will still be in school.

Guess you found the link....LOL. There will be kids to hang out with, just not as many as during holiday's and summers. How old are they?

Guess you found the link....LOL. There will be kids to hang out with, just not as many as during holiday's and summers. How old are they?

they're 15 and 8. gonna have to keep an eye out on the 15 yr. old as there was a young girl that was raped not to long ago on one of the ships.

We just got back from our first cruise- it was a wedding cruise with 44 people. It was great - except the weather was very windy and a lot of people were sick from the boat moving. Other than that -which they cannot control- it was great. rooms were nice and food was good. We took the rhino tour on progresso to the ruins and then the catamoran sail and snorkle in cozamel. loved it !

Out steward was Francis- he was great and out waiter was john. wonderful.

• 3 weeks later...

We are five going on this ship, four sisters and Mom. My youngest sister did this cruise in Nov 07 and had a great time. It's all the rest of our's first cruise. It should be a blast. I can't wait to snorkel at Cozumel. One sister want to go to Chichen Itza, hopefully, she'll take my Mom. I have been there, but I might go again. My mom has never been ANYWHERE, except to visit me in CO.

Archived