Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

no, children can order from either menu, so can the adults for that matter. feel free to order as many of each course as you or your husband want, and if you order something and don't like it, our waiter will replace it for you. entrees can be ordered as an appetizer, but it is just a smaller portion. ;)

yeah those prices are rediculous. Looks like i will be ordering some Rum Runners....lol

The could drop the price of alcohol some and still make a killing.......

I think the prices for drinks arent that bad. Check out the morning specials, cheap to me, or the port day specials. They had mimosas for only $3.75 for two hours which seems reasonable to me. In the morning they have morning specials too for $4.75. I guess I dont drink enough that I find their prices that high. Iv only smuggled a little onboard just to see if it worked, no big deal. I gave it away.

Its all the smuggling is why Carnival has to charge more to make up for it on the drinks. ... catch 22. The mimosa special was only on the Ecstasy, didnt see it on Conquest, they had other specials for $4.25 my last cruise.

PS you can also order the frozen daily drinks in a regular glass and save $2. Or order one in a Carnival glass you keep refilling.

Thanks for those links. What about alcohol. How expensive are the drinks/beer. I hear they have a drink of the day/happy hour. Is there a savings there. Are there anytimes that they give drinks. Just trying to figure out how much to budget.

There is also a slight price break when you order a bucket of beer. You get 4 to a bucket. Also like the others have said, take the Carnival souvenir glass that the DOD comes in back when getting an refill or new drink and you will save at least a dollar or so.

We booked last minute Halloween Cruise sailing on Oct.31st. We are planning to take Chichen Itza tour from AutoProgresso agent. But they want group of 6 people minimum. We are total 4 adults. Anybody interested in joining us who have also booked the same cruise?

We booked last minute Halloween Cruise sailing on Oct.31st. We are planning to take Chichen Itza tour from AutoProgresso agent. But they want group of 6 people minimum. We are total 4 adults. Anybody interested in joining us who have also booked the same cruise?

Ask on your roll call, I know there is a active roll call for your date, saw it going. Go and say hello and meet the others from CC that you will be cruising with. Hi and welcome to CC.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! Is this thing on? :rolleyes:

Been getting alot of good info here for our Dec. 7 trip, but it just died. Did someone embed a 2012 Mayan calendar here or sumpin?

Most of us who were posting on here, keeping it alive, have cruised within the last 3 weeks....lol..........Did you have a question we could help you with?

Sharon

Sure, give me all the info. We are on deck main in a mid ship balcony. Would like info on that! Which night is formal night? Is ther a live band on board? Best bartender? Will they show the Cowboy game on sunday? Does the comedian have new material-Diane ford-saw her on elation. AND not kidding saw the same comedian on two separate ships, 2 yrs apart-SAME material and outdated.:confused: What show is not to be missed? Magcian? Do they have a farwell party? Past guest and when? Which DR is used for my time? Did anyone try it? Shopping better in coz or progresso? Dizba and cenote tour? Uxmal? Thriller/ pasion isla? How was coffee in dr and buffet and coffee bar? Ice cream 24hr? That's all I can think of real quick! Thanks!

Sure, give me all the info. We are on deck main in a mid ship balcony. Would like info on that!

While I didn't talk with anyone in the new balcony cabins, I could see they suffer the same small footprint of the V Cabin Balcony.

Which night is formal night?

The 1st sea day evening (on the 5 day cruise)

Is there a live band on board?

Hazel & The Ecstasy Show band, Tim (guitar man), Patrick (Piano Man), Jarel (Classical piano), George (variety), Music Mix (disco)

Best bartender?

Sorry, spread my time too thin to gain a friend

Will they show the Cowboy game on Sunday?

All the games were on HD TV's in the lounge area outside the aft Starlight lounge + on Lido aft eating area.

Does the comedian have new material-Diane ford-saw her on elation. AND not kidding saw the same comedian on two separate ships, 2 yrs apart-SAME material and outdated.:confused:

Most of her material was the same as we heard 2 yrs ago, but she's still funny, given her audience age.

What show is not to be missed?

CD Steve does play a mean fiddle, but if you've seen him before........

Magician?

Only one was in Talent Show

Do they have a farewell party?

Yep, just before early seating dinner the last sea day. Held in (crowded) Starlight

Past guest and when?

Just after early seating dinner on either the 3rd or 4th night. Drinks and appetizers were free. [Personally wish they would have it during afternoon Tea Time.]

Which DR is used for my time? Did anyone try it?

The Mid Dinning room (Wind Star) had Starboard 1/2 of room for My Time.

Shopping better in coz or progresso? Dizba and cenote tour? Uxmal? Thriller/ pasion isla?

Sorry, been there done that.

How was coffee in dr and buffet and coffee bar?

I've always loved Carnival coffee. The Juice and Ice Tea were in picnic like tubs and not in permanent dispensers. Odd I thought.

Ice cream 24hr?

Of course!

We are wanting to take this cruise (the 5 night) in February or March. We have a 16 yr old son that does NOT want to go. I know he is weird! LOL But, I am trying to convince him it will be so much fun. So, what is there for him to do?

Also, as for the dining. Do you wear jeans each night except the formal night? And on formal night will khakis (sp) and a polo shirt pass?

I love this forum! I have learning so much and we are so excited!

We are wanting to take this cruise (the 5 night) in February or March. We have a 16 yr old son that does NOT want to go. I know he is weird! LOL But, I am trying to convince him it will be so much fun. So, what is there for him to do?

Also, as for the dining. Do you wear jeans each night except the formal night? And on formal night will khakis (sp) and a polo shirt pass?

I love this forum! I have learning so much and we are so excited!

We were seated with a mature 15 year old who paired up with the older teens and they mostly hung out around the pool, more so than joining organized programs. They sat around the stairwells and talked too. Mom said she didnt have a problem trusting him so she didnt make him do the Camp Carnival stuff. Waterworks is new, does your teen like slides into the water? Would you let him not eat with you and go eat with other kids like the teen at our table did? They went to the deli together and generally just "hung"

• 1 month later...

Need to know if anyone noticed what type of container budweiser is served in on the Ecstasy. One year it was cans, last year it was aluminum in a bottle shape. Has someone cruised lately that can report the most recent bud container? Don't ask why :p

Need to know if anyone noticed what type of container budweiser is served in on the Ecstasy. One year it was cans, last year it was aluminum in a bottle shape. Has someone cruised lately that can report the most recent bud container? Don't ask why :p

first night is cans and aluminum the rest of the time!

wish I would of known that before we went;)

Archived