How did we do?

wtch4monkeys

We are sailing on the Valor June 10th and we booked a Balcony Gar. We got our room assigned. We were assigned to 1055, its on the Panarama deck towards the front middle of the ship. My question is for people who have stayed near that room, how did we do. I know we looked into it and we got an 8E for the price of an 8A but how is the location?

We are sailing on the Valor June 10th and we booked a Balcony Gar. We got our room assigned. We were assigned to 1055, its on the Panarama deck towards the front middle of the ship. My question is for people who have stayed near that room, how did we do. I know we looked into it and we got an 8E for the price of an 8A but how is the location?

My opinion you have one of the best available balcony cabins. We had cabins in the same area on the Liberty and the Valor. Easy access to elevators. Not alot of foot traffic because there is not alot of cabins on that deck. Short walk out the glass doors and you are out on the pool deck and short distance to the buffet. Have fun!!!

Thats a great spot, Very close to the elevators and stairs, also right under the Ivanhoe theater.

Fred

Thats a great spot, Very close to the elevators and stairs, also right under the Ivanhoe theater.

Fred

No, they are between the Lido and spa deck. They have cabins below and above. The spa is located further forward on the spa deck. No theater:p

No, they are between the Lido and spa deck. They have cabins below and above. The spa is located further forward on the spa deck. No theater:p

I know that, what I meant was that they dont have to walk from one END of the SHIP like I did when I sailed on the Valor. They just simply take the elevator up and they are home. The shows end late, you are still wearing your suit and dress shoes which usually are not the most comfortable shoes to wear. Then you have a long 2 mile hike to get back to your cabin if you are at the very end. Its a pain.

Those are the things I look for when I book a cabin. How long or how many floors to I need to climb to get anywhere.

Fred

Those are the things I look for when I book a cabin. How long or how many floors to I need to climb to get anywhere.

Fred

You and me both LOL! I just didn't want them to think the theatre was

right below as in one floor. They might have thought it would be too noisy. :p

Don't mean to but in , we are going on Victory in 2 weeks and will be on Panorama deck also. Was also wondering if it was a good spot. Does anybody know if there is a laundry on this floor or do you have to go down to deck 9???

Don't mean to but in , we are going on Victory in 2 weeks and will be on Panorama deck also. Was also wondering if it was a good spot. Does anybody know if there is a laundry on this floor or do you have to go down to deck 9???

Yep same great location. I don't think the laundry room is on that deck.

I know when we were on the panorama deck on the Valor it wasn't on that level. And they are pretty much the same layout. when we were on the Victory we didn't use the laundry room.....

Don't mean to but in , we are going on Victory in 2 weeks and will be on Panorama deck also. Was also wondering if it was a good spot.

We loved Panorama deck on Victory. It's quiet and still very convenient to the pools and Lido buffet. We received 1061, had booked a BL guarantee.

Archived